This year marks the 15th anniversary of the show and the Complete Series will be available on Blu-ray for the first time ever on 8th September 2014. To celebrate this, we have compiled Tony Soprano’s 15 most memorable quotes - reminding us why, 15 years on, he is still the Don.
Short-tempered and violent, while also struggling with his mental heath, Tony's relationship with his family and psychiatrist made for some of TV's best lines during The Sopranos’ truly epic six seasons...
2.“Is this a woman thing? You ask me how I’m feeling. I tell you how I’m feeling, and now you’re going to torture me with it.”
3. “You know what they say: Revenge is like serving cold cuts.”
4. "I find I have to be the sad clown: laughing on the outside, crying on the inside."
5. On Love: “Well, when you’re married, you’ll understand the importance of fresh produce.”
6. When talking to his wife Carmela: "You're only religious when it suits you."
7. "You know my feelings: Every day is a gift. It's just, does it have to be a pair of socks?"
8. On being the Boss: “Those who want respect, give respect.”
9. “All due respect, you got no f***ing idea what it’s like to be Number One.”
10. Tough-guy quotes: “There’s an Old Italian saying: you f— up once, you lose two teeth.”
12. “Even a broken clock is right twice a day.”
13. “I'm like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to s**t.”
14.“Oh, poor baby. What do you want, a Whitman's Sampler?”
15. "We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to Hell. It's war. Soldiers kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everyone involved knows the stakes and if you are going to accept those stakes, you've got to do certain things. It's business."